Scaffolding Systems from C&W Scaffolding
Safe and Secure Scaffolding
At C&W Scaffolding, we offer you peace of mind when working at height. Our experienced personnel will design and erect your scaffolding. Over the past thirty five years our team has supplied and erected scaffolding for all types of structures from domestic extensions and renovations through to commercial new build sites. We pride ourselves on having a 100% safety record without a single accident or claim against us.
When To Consider Using Scaffolding?
Whilst you might think there’s a ladder for the occasion, sometimes you simply need a more reliable and safe structure and this is where scaffolding comes in. If you’re unsure as to whether you need scaffolding or not ask yourself these few questions:
- Are you going to be moving heavy equipment and materials up and down frequently?
- Do you need access to numerous different points at a high level?
- Will it be safe to use a ladder?
Using scaffolding systems provides a much more safe and secure access when working at heights. All of the scaffold systems we offer at C&W Scaffolding are design with our clients in mind, to ensure the scaffolding meets their exact requirements.
What Are The Main Reasons For Using Scaffolding in Construction?
- If you want to meet the industrial standards and protection measures, scaffolding is considered as one of the most efficient and reliable ones. It keeps the employees involved in the high rise building projects safe and protected from unwanted accidents.
- Often there are situations when it becomes impossible to reach some positions or areas that are impossible without the help of a scaffolding platforms or towers.
- Scaffolding is extremely easy to set up, less time consuming and some systems can easily be moved from one place to another.
- It renders absolute flexibility and the convenience to carry out the risky tasks with ease and without any fear.
- Since it is a free standing tool that doesn’t require the support from any external help, is perfect for the construction sites and building maintenance programs.
Why Choose Us For Scaffolding?
We can provide scaffolding systems for a range of purposes. Whether you’re building an extension, having your roof repaired or something else, C & W Scaffolding has you covered. Some of the reasons we think you should choose us are:
- Perfect safety record
- Full insurance
- More than 35 years of trading and experience
- Domestic scaffolding
- Commercial scaffolding
- Industrial scaffolding
- Erection Service
- Design & labour
- Scaffolding supply and hire
Contact C&W Scaffolding for Scaffolding Systems
If you’re in need of scaffolding, then be sure to get in touch with C&W Scaffolding. We can create scaffolding systems for any requirements and we have worked on many different projects over the years. Having worked in the industry for many years, we have developed a well-known reputation for the service we provide. Call us today on 07775 882 268.
Frequently Asked Questions About Scaffolding
Here at C&W Scaffolding, we price all of our scaffold work on an independent basis to ensure our customers receive the best possible quote for their requirements. The cost of scaffolding will depend on a number of factors such as the amount you need and how long you need it for. Get in touch today and we’ll be happy to provide you with a highly competitive and free quote.
If any part of the scaffold will be on a public highway or pavement then yes, a permit will be required. Permits can easily be obtained from your local authority and we can ensure a canopy system is installed to ensure the pathway is still accessible to pedestrians.
Yes! If you’re unsure of the type of scaffolding you require, then we can carry out a survey to ensure you’re provided with the best type of scaffolding for your requirements. We have worked on scaffold project of all shapes and sizes over the years.
At C&W Scaffolding, we pride ourselves on offering a professional service. When you choose us we’ll ensure your scaffolding is installed correctly and to a standard that meets current health and safety regulations. Our scaffolding systems minimise any possible chance of accident or injury.
Uneven, sloping, rugged ground will not pose a problem for scaffold. Scaffolding can provide adjustable vertical components which will tackle any lumps and bumps, although it can be a good idea to have it installed by professionals. If you’re concerned about the ground on which you want scaffolding, just give us a call to discuss.